Stripped the valve cover

I like it. Looks good. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Yea... now the fun part- "assemble reverse of disassemble".

The silly heat shield is the worst part of removing the valve cover.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Looks good. What brand clear coat did you use?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'll double check when I get to the garage today. Some sort of clear high temp.



Randy B_imp said:
I really wish you would have put out a feeler if anyone wanted to swap with you, because I would have done it in a second.

I still may. This was a spare set bought off Ebay for cheap. No idea how the clearcoat will hold up. Once I pull the factory black ones off, I may swap em with you.

I still may. This was a spare set bought off Ebay for cheap. No idea how the clearcoat will hold up. Once I pull the factory black ones off, I may swap em with you.
OK, just let me know.
 
Randy B_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Looks good. What brand clear coat did you use?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I'll double check when I get to the garage today. Some sort of clear high temp.



Randy B_imp said:
I really wish you would have put out a feeler if anyone wanted to swap with you, because I would have done it in a second.

I still may. This was a spare set bought off Ebay for cheap. No idea how the clearcoat will hold up. Once I pull the factory black ones off, I may swap em with you.

I still may. This was a spare set bought off Ebay for cheap. No idea how the clearcoat will hold up. Once I pull the factory black ones off, I may swap em with you.
OK, just let me know.

I still may. This was a spare set bought off Ebay for cheap. No idea how the clearcoat will hold up. Once I pull the factory black ones off, I may swap em with you.
OK, just let me know. did you reuse the gasket?
 
Welcome to the forum, El Gringo.
 
Back
Top