Striped my Dart Flyscreen

Rebel73_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Thanks to forum member DJS for his suggestion to continue the racing stripe on my Dart Flyscreen. I think it looks pretty cool and adds to the sporty look from the front.
 
Thread starter
drodg58_imp said:
That looks great and btw how do you like it compared to the bike with no windscreen?
I think it definitely helps with the wind deflection. I like it. Not a fan of big windscreens so the Flyscreen is just right for me.
DJS,

The lights are something I'm trying out, also experimenting with the mounting method. I haven't had any issues with brackets hitting.

The horns are the stock ones on the DLX. Does your bike have something different?
 
Rebel73_imp said:
drodg58_imp said:
That looks great and btw how do you like it compared to the bike with no windscreen?
I think it definitely helps with the wind deflection. I like it. Not a fan of big windscreens so the Flyscreen is just right for me.
DJS,

The lights are something I'm trying out, also experimenting with the mounting method. I haven't had any issues with brackets hitting.

The horns are the stock ones on the DLX. Does your bike have something different?
my horns are stock.
i guess its just the angle that make your horns look different.
 
Wow, you continue to pleasantly surprise me with your bike, Rebel! I keep reading your titles, thinking, "oh no, he did WHAT?" - but then I open your thread and get blown away at how great everything looks. Another fantastic looking addition, great job!
 
Back
Top