**Stolen 2013 CB1100**

vwinks_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks
 
That sucks! I know how you feel, I had a CL350 that was stolen while I was in College.
I hope the police recover your bike undamaged.
 
Hopefully you had full coverage insurance on it. I had an R6 stolen few years back right from my back yard so I know how that feels.
 
Jeez vwinks, so sorry to read about the incredible inconvenience. Any video surveillance footage?

- - -

The only upshot currently is your bike was worthwhile stealing. You have great taste.

I hope some goodness comes out of your ordeal.
 
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.
 
The ferret_imp said:
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town. Ferret , I thought that you were a man of peace and forgiveness ….
 
The ferret_imp said:
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.
And that's just to start.
 
Really sorry to hear about that, vwinks. :@

I'm kind of surprised to hear that someone would steal a CB1100. Around here, bike thieves tend to go for crotch rockets and Harleys. Niche bikes like the CB tend to be harder to unload.
 
Houtman_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town. Ferret , I thought that you were a man of peace and forgiveness ….
Oh, one can forgive, that doesn't mean there aren't consequences...and the consequences keep the peace...sometimes. : )

OP, sorry for your loss...had a pick-up stolen a few years back and for three weeks I never stopped expecting to see it somewhere out there...then one afternoon the police called and let me know they had found it and where to go to retreive it.
 
vwinks, it takes a particular kind of arsehole to steal another person’s motorbike. I hope they are afflicted with a hot, burning, lingering form of dysentery.

On the up side, I think I can recall only one other member of this forum having a CB1100 pinched and I think he got it back.
 
The ferret_imp said:
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.
And have a prostate exam with a white hot poker.
 
The ferret_imp said:
vwinks_imp said:
All,
It is with great sadness that I am here to report my stolen 2013 cb1100. It was stolen out of my parking garage in downtown Des Moines, IA last night.

If any of you are in the state, please keep a look out for it. License plate GF6630 (but the plate is probably off the bike by now). Everything was stock and it had a small dent on the outside of the exhaust.

Thank you,
vwinks

Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.
Thieves should be hung, then shot, then their heads put on a spike on the main road leading into town.
+1
 
Back
Top