May 2, 2014 #1 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter Any of you guys have the stock shocks off the bike? if you do can you tell me the ID of the upper and lower mounting eyes.Also does anyone know the spring rate.
Any of you guys have the stock shocks off the bike? if you do can you tell me the ID of the upper and lower mounting eyes.Also does anyone know the spring rate.
May 2, 2014 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior ss, I have a spare set I bought from Acq-CB11. If no one replys, I'll dig them out and measure them later.
ss, I have a spare set I bought from Acq-CB11. If no one replys, I'll dig them out and measure them later.
May 2, 2014 #3 V vfrpaul98_imp Running like a top shock mounting post, upper on frame=14mm O.D. shock mounting post lower on the swing arm=16mm .O.D. Paul.
shock mounting post, upper on frame=14mm O.D. shock mounting post lower on the swing arm=16mm .O.D. Paul.