Stock exhaust Jet-hot coating

Hittheroad_imp said:
Jamboa, I'm sorry to get off the subject, but what highway pegs do you have?
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine.
 
jamboa_imp said:
Hittheroad_imp said:
Jamboa, I'm sorry to get off the subject, but what highway pegs do you have?
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine.
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Romo1969_imp said:
jamboa_imp said:
Hittheroad_imp said:
Jamboa, I'm sorry to get off the subject, but what highway pegs do you have?
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine.
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamboa probably got the B King because he likes it. It's a nice bike and to each their own.
 
rjk555_imp said:
Romo1969_imp said:
jamboa_imp said:
Hittheroad_imp said:
Jamboa, I'm sorry to get off the subject, but what highway pegs do you have?
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine.
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamboa probably got the B King because he likes it. It's a nice bike and to each their own.
About $250 . They ship back in a week.
My Suzuki B king with stainless pipes has had the same ceramic finish for a couple
years and still look the same. Just do it You guys and you want be sorry and your bike will look almost as good as mine. Wait. I thought you said you had a B king. No?
Only asking since I would put a cb about three steps up from a b king on a bad day.
Maybe I'm missing something.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jamboa probably got the B King because he likes it. It's a nice bike and to each their own. I have 5 different bikes . I love the CB11 but thankful I have other bikes some smaller, one much faster ala B King Supersport tourer!
 
Back
Top