Stickers

I used the Pro Honda cleaner/polish to remove the residue and it worked great, but now it's no longer in showroom condition. What was I thinking!? Oh well I might as well just go ride it since I've killed the collectibility.
 
They slid off due yo the heat here in Texas you honor. Sure I can buy new ones and put them on your honor.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Novice_imp said:
I used the Pro Honda cleaner/polish to remove the residue and it worked great, but now it's no longer in showroom condition. What was I thinking!? Oh well I might as well just go ride it since I've killed the collectibility.
No worries, if you f-up your ride and need to sell it for top dollar, there's always the affordable lo-buck 'Ghetto Showroom' treatment that you can do. It's like having a whole new bike !

 
Uuummm......even the helmet?!?!?

 
Back
Top