Sep 5, 2013 #1 H HondaJon_imp Been there Thread starter Anyone know what size the large steering stem nut is?
Sep 5, 2013 #2 Randy B Road warrior It will either be 27 or 32mm as those are the only large wrenches in the tool kit.
Sep 5, 2013 #3 D Deanohh_imp Been there Randy B_imp said: It will either be 27 or 32mm as those are the only large wrenches in the tool kit. Click to expand... Your tool kit must be incomplete. It's 30mm.
Randy B_imp said: It will either be 27 or 32mm as those are the only large wrenches in the tool kit. Click to expand... Your tool kit must be incomplete. It's 30mm.
Sep 5, 2013 #4 Randy B Road warrior I was under the impression that the tool kit from Honda had everything to disassemble the bike. It seems I was mistaken.
I was under the impression that the tool kit from Honda had everything to disassemble the bike. It seems I was mistaken.