Started my Personalization

Ron in MO_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
It's a cold day here in the Midwest, so I was able to start installing some accessories while I'm waiting for all the painted parts from Mr. T.

The first and most important is accessory done! RLETs are on! :celebrate: I also installed the black CB500F mirrors.



Next, I took a page out of Chip Beck's playbook and swapped my taillight and rear turn signals to smaller Lucas and Lockhart Phillips units. Front turn signals and heated grips will be next.

[url=http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/ronsteinbruegge1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/CD656A0E-3C52-4CAD-AC9E-C73E433DAD73_zpsdz6stgee.jpg.html]
 
They are there now Ptero. Looking good Ron!
 
Ron, now that the RLETS are on, Ferret was supposed to say "another angle gets her wings"

and then I say Ferret will show you the secret handshake at the next rally.

You're one of us now :)
 
Thread starter
Thanks, popgun! I'm sure Ferret appreciates the help. Can't wait until the weather improves and I can ride out to meet some of you guys!
 
Oh man I do appreciate the help popgun.

Been going crazy the last few minutes with some posts about a CBR1000R or something that keeps popping up. I delete one and another appears. It's like whack a mole
 
Thread starter
Just did some quick calculations on the distance to the rally location and I'm giving it some serious thought. I'll make hotel reservations, just in case.

Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Thread starter
Not particularly found of the gaiters look. Guess my tastes go back to when everyone lengthened their fork tubes and raked the head tube. LOL!

 
The ferret_imp said:
Oh man I do appreciate the help popgun.

Been going crazy the last few minutes with some posts about a CBR1000R or something that keeps popping up. I delete one and another appears. It's like whack a mole
Whats with all the new fake users who post an ad in their BIO? Maybe Guth needs to use that Captcha software for new users. And yes, I know it has been suggested.
 
Ron in MO_imp said:
Just did some quick calculations on the distance to the rally location and I'm giving it some serious thought. I'll make hotel reservations, just in case.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Cool Ron. Just post up on the rally thread once you are committed and I'll get you on THE LIST.
 
Back
Top