Staintune installed

rakpak_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Received my Staintune today and got it mounted. Sounds great and was piece of cake to install. Can't wait till the rain quits to see how it does on the road.
 
Thread starter
I thought it sounded great. It is a little quieter than my bikes I've had with Yoshis and Two Bros, but much better than stock.
Might add, If I am allowed too, I got this through Jerry at Pirates Lair. I have ordered BMW stuff before from them. Great people to deal with.
 
I have a Staintune too. Not sure if you've heard it yet or not, but when I roll off the throttle and let the motor compression brake, there's a very nice rumbly burble you'll hear.

At my age, a little quieter than Yoshi or Two Bros is a good thing, lol. You'll find that the Staintune sounds a little more aggressive under load out on the road than it does when you rev it when the bike is static. Never obnoxious, though, IMO, but just plain classy.

Come to think of it, I'd like to hear my bike in a drive-by. Will have to ask a trusted friend to do a fly-by for me, when I get a chance.
 
Back
Top