Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Aloha?! Is that stuff legal in Texas?
Cheers
Cheers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha, I just realize how what I wrote might be misconstrued a certain way. I'm a pretty straight-laced gent.Pterodactyl_imp said:Aloha?! Is that stuff legal in Texas?
Cheers

Huladog_imp said:Well I DID place an online order on 12/21/15 and they did confirm the order back to me, but after that I haven't heard a peep out of Staintune.
No tracking number, etc.
So I've been replying to their email to get an update, as of 1/13/16 not a word.
Any of you guys in Australia know what's up with Staintune? If they don't reply I'm going to have to cancel my order, get a refund via PayPal and probably order a Moriwaki from our friends in Japan.
Aloha,
Huladog
Pterodactyl_imp said:Good Morning CBers,
In response to a PM from Huladog I contacted Staintune this morning. Actually "contacted" is a little misleading in that I listened to an answering machine message. To put you in the picture; Staintune is not a "big end of town" business and is based in the New South Wales country town of Mittagong (Mitta). Over Christmas they shut down for four weeks and go fishing, riding, kangaroo shooting, or whatever takes their fancy and turn their backs on the mad world of 24/7 instant communication that we take for granted. Very country Australia. Makes me kinda wistful. Really.
Understandably, that is of absolutely no comfort to Huladog who has put down his hard earned Dineros for a slip-on which has not yet appeared on the horizon. However, on the positive side, [url=http://staintune.com.au]Staintune will open for business again on the 20th January. I have made a diary entry for that date and will chase up Huladog's order at opening time on that day.
I have a Staintune fitted to my bike and, without prejudice to any other brand, would thoroughly recommend the product. Good quality, nice sound, and the size makes it easy to work around for wheel removal, chain adjustment and brake work. Worth the wait in my opinion.
From the Staintune website:
Cheers