Sfomoto_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello CB family,
I am looking into buying the Staintune slip-on exhaust Part Number: HO MS CB 11F, but I would like to hear from those who have it already before making the “big” purchase. I saw the video posted on youtube and I have seen the different posts. If you have Staintune, can you give me an update on the quality and let me know if you have had any issues with it so far?
Also, I am changing the handle bar – Thank you for the instructions ChipBeck :worship: - The only thing I would like to change on the mirrors is the stem. Anybody knows where I can find short stem mirrors that look the same as the stock ones. Or finding a shorter stem that can be used with the mirror? :huh:
Thank you all for your help!!
I am looking into buying the Staintune slip-on exhaust Part Number: HO MS CB 11F, but I would like to hear from those who have it already before making the “big” purchase. I saw the video posted on youtube and I have seen the different posts. If you have Staintune, can you give me an update on the quality and let me know if you have had any issues with it so far?
Also, I am changing the handle bar – Thank you for the instructions ChipBeck :worship: - The only thing I would like to change on the mirrors is the stem. Anybody knows where I can find short stem mirrors that look the same as the stock ones. Or finding a shorter stem that can be used with the mirror? :huh:
Thank you all for your help!!


