May 17, 2018 #1 J jimgl3_imp Been there Thread starter anyone measured the length of the brake lines? anyone gone with dual lines?
May 20, 2018 #3 Lord Popgun Road warrior What does that mean? I don’t think anyone has though. At least not that I can remember. Seems like one member may have gotten longer ones for a bar riser install but I don’t think he posted any numbers.
What does that mean? I don’t think anyone has though. At least not that I can remember. Seems like one member may have gotten longer ones for a bar riser install but I don’t think he posted any numbers.
May 20, 2018 #4 the Ferret Road warrior see if post #5 helps. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10602&highlight=brake+lines Found several threads on ss lines in search function, using key words "brake lines"
see if post #5 helps. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=10602&highlight=brake+lines Found several threads on ss lines in search function, using key words "brake lines"
May 20, 2018 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior Dang Ferret, you made me look bad! :blush: Guess I should have used the search
May 20, 2018 #6 J jimgl3_imp Been there Thread starter thanks Ferret! Not sure why I didn't find that when i searched... seemed odd not getting responses from this group though...
thanks Ferret! Not sure why I didn't find that when i searched... seemed odd not getting responses from this group though...
May 20, 2018 #7 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Don't be too hard on them, Jim. Some days people have other things on the go, particularly over the weekends.
Don't be too hard on them, Jim. Some days people have other things on the go, particularly over the weekends.
May 20, 2018 #8 B beardyweirdy@me.com_imp Been there I had a look at replacing some of the lines but if you have an ABS bike then getting the connection between hose and the rigid line is tricky...
I had a look at replacing some of the lines but if you have an ABS bike then getting the connection between hose and the rigid line is tricky...
May 20, 2018 #9 J jimgl3_imp Been there Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Don't be too hard on them, Jim. Some days people have other things on the go, particularly over the weekends. Click to expand... LOL! Just being my whiny old self!
Cormanus_imp said: Don't be too hard on them, Jim. Some days people have other things on the go, particularly over the weekends. Click to expand... LOL! Just being my whiny old self!