Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I saw that and knew I missed something. Yes they are hideous and will be removed by next weekend or i will turn in my motorcycle license!avsbezzy_imp said:Your bike is gorgeous. Now you can remove the fork reflectors and go ride it...
Oh s..t it's Monday....:-/

Good man!Hedge_imp said:I saw that and knew I missed something. Yes they are hideous and will be removed by next weekend or i will turn in my motorcycle license!avsbezzy_imp said:Your bike is gorgeous. Now you can remove the fork reflectors and go ride it...
Oh s..t it's Monday....:-/![]()
Hedge_imp said:
I really like them a lot. They bolt into exactly where the stock lollipops came out of. They tighten down real nice but still can be moved a little if necessary. I did not have to move the controls at all. I see just a nip of my shoulders and the rest is rear view. Correct on the Hex screw but the 2nd screw is philips. So Hex to attach to bars and philips to adjust. Not sure if you think $65 is a lot for a set of Naps but I feel I got every penny worth! Hope this helps. If you need and close-up shots for info let me know and I will provide . . .uscgmac_imp said:Hedge, what is your review on those mirrors. How is the vibration. Also do they tighten down real nice, can you still move the stems by hand after tightening them down and did you have to move the controls to get a better field of view? I bought the Tanex lute mirrors and they are nice but have some vibration and also the stem can still be turned even after tightening down. They require effort to move them and didnt move while riding but I wish then buttoned down a little more. Just wondering if yours did the same. Your mounting bolt is diffrent than mine. Mine screw in like the stock ones with a tightening bolt. I see yours have what appear to be a hex screw which bolts through the middle of the bracket.
I think you will like them a lot. If I may suggest, Buy these and try them out. If they are better than what you got then sell your current. If they are not your only out $65 and you can recoup most of it by flipping them.uscgmac_imp said:Thanks Hedge, my main concern was do they vibrate at speed and if they move around when tightend. Theoredically the stem should not move when tightend up at all. There should not be any adjustment if its been tightend except for the mirror itself. I'm really asking because I also have mirrors by tanex and are trying to compare quality to see if I'm going to ditch mine and get yours or if there about the same. Thanks again Hedge.