Samurider Sprocket Guard

Looks great Hedge. Looks like you are going down the same road as the Bonnie. I really like the exposed look. Any worries of excess dirt, etc. getting in there ?
 
Thread starter
JF Coastal_imp said:
Looks great Hedge. Looks like you are going down the same road as the Bonnie. I really like the exposed look. Any worries of excess dirt, etc. getting in there ?
Thanks JF - I like it as well and my Bonnie was the catapult that got me on track with this bike. I never had any issues with dirt or anything else getting in there. I believe that the chain guard were designed back in the Bell-Bottom days so that they didn't get sucked in there. I'm just about done with the modification of this bike. I will experiment with the factory handlebars. I will loosen them up and roll them back about 1" to see if it is more comfortable , as I did with the Bonnie. They become more like Western bars then which is the type of position that I like when I cruise the back country roads of New England.

BTW - put on another 175 miles last weekend bringing it to her 600 mile service reminder. I met up with a guy on a Ducati and he had nothing to do and I had nothing to do so I said lead on. He took me all the way up to New Paltz NY where we stopped for coffee and then came down 55 to 22 to 35 then 33 home. It was a great ride
 
Back
Top