Sport Touring CB1100

Wow, that's a blast from the past! Those old fairings (Vetters, etc.) have such great coverage - good call!
If I may ask, what is that seat you're running?
 
That fairing is wild looking from the front
 
The links I posted are NOT for the same fairing. Kinda surprised no one has borrowed a fairing to make molds of. That looks so much better than a Vetter and fits the bikes' lines so well.
 
That design has been around for so long yet it still looks good (I also think the GMC Motorhome looks good to this day but my wife thinks it looks old so take that opinion with a grain of salt :) ). But good design does that. Stands the test of time.
 
Thread starter
Inline4_imp said:
Nice work Andy. I would love to see how it feels at speed.
Nice exhaust as well.......is it a Motogp Werks?
Jim
Exhaust is a TADAO Two-Tail Power Box slip-on, all stainless steel. Not too loud, definitely has a deep bass sound at lo-rpm and classic rip on top.
 
Back
Top