Sport touring CB

We're are on the verge of excellent riding weather in AZ. October can be very very nice.
 
ferret I ask if you are going anywhere because me and my son will be on the lookout for you.
We leave at sun-up for a 7 day camping trip with Lake Superior our main objective. Just got done loading the bikes.
I would buy you a beer if you are in The Arrowhead of Minnesota, or The U.P. or Northern Wisconsin.

3b9bf3a3b9aa38c03159434a26603418.jpg
 
Thread starter
Headed down to the curves in SE West Virginia with my son ( Yam FZ-1) his father in law ( Honda ST 1300) and my brother (Yam FZ-1) 5 glorious days of nothing but curves.

Ole wish I could take it you up on it. Your bike looks good. Camping huh? Too cool for that lol. You will have a great trip. We did the UP two years ago I think, and I did it solo this spring. Cool place! You ride safe and have fun.

Rboe...we are seeing temps in the mid to high 40s at night mid 70s during the heat of the day, and I call that nippy lol
 
Thread starter
45 out this morning ...headed for 68. Brrrrrrrrrr
 
Thread starter
First day SW Ohio to Weston W Va, 247 miles. Kinda nippy. Rt 47 from Parkersburg W VA down to Linn on 33 is awesome. Pizza at Gino's Pizza for dinner. Holiday Inn express. Nice room. Swam in the pool and hit the jacuzzi after dinner. Tomorrow continental breakfast then a full day of riding south of Elkins. Snowshoe Mountain, Droop Mountain, W VA Scenic Highway 150. All great roads.
 
meowguy_imp said:
Sheesh. Maybe someone could post a video of how exactly you get onto a bike that is equipped with all those obstacles?
Its easy: start about 30' back from the bike. Run toward it as fast as you can. About two feet from the bike, leap into the air with your legs spread wide. Your momentum will carry you over the tailbag/topcase, and you'll land straddling the saddle. You can add a flourish by slapping the top of the tailbag with both hands as you fly over.

For a video demonstration of this technique, watch old Lone Ranger reruns.
 
And here I thought they had one of those ladders to get in an above ground pool that they used to climb up and then drop down onto the bike or even a diving board...
 
Back
Top