Speedmetal Billet Bar End Mirrors

Got any plans for the whole handle bar weight and ends you'll have t remove?


Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
I saw in another post by C Breezy, I think, how he managed to use the mirror and bracket and install them between the weights and the grips. I think he added some washers to make it fit.
I found it in a thread yesterday.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
But they didn't mount like the ones you posted. They are clamp on, or whatever you call it. Here is a pic: Mirror options for CB1100
 
OK, I see that. He did lose the bar end weights. But I can see how you could make that style work with the inner weight.
 
Thread starter
I got the bar end mirrors installed using C Breezy's trick with the washers. I really like them so far. I put some loctite on the screws just in case, but they seem to be holding tight.
5acc9003515c0d624fe5212c10cfe224.jpg



2013 Honda CB1100
 
Looks good Chandler!
 
Thread starter
Thanks, popgun and c-breezy. I like how sleek they are, but I don't think I'll keep them long term. I don't like the view they provide. I'm thinking of going with those fugu cafe mirrors. They look good.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
Those are a good choice too. That's interesting though, my original Speedmetal (non-folding) mirrors were quite convex which I loved. Are the folding ones not?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
They are, but there's just something about the view that doesn't seem right. Somehow it's not as clear. I think I need to give them some more time to really make up my mind. It could also just be the position that's still new for me.


2013 Honda CB1100
 
Back
Top