Specific Accessory sought

Bokobob_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Did a search and came up with next to nothing...

Fork-mounted Lowers.(Wind deflectors) ..2014 CB1100 standard...Do not find lowers for this model for specific model fitment....Any help as to brand, item #, source to buy, etc. would be helpful.

Any help for universal ones that work for you would be helpful..

Many thanks.
 
Thread starter
Well, here is part of the quote I received....looks like I a striking out as I have the Honda engine guards to which her refers...this accessory is more of a "keep-wind-off-legs thingy" rather than a plain air deflector lower.
Here is what he said"
*******************************************
*lead time: 1 week, +1 week to your door in the United States.

*for 2014 Honda CB1100 Standard model.

*we are not sure if this is compatible with Honda engine guards.
**********************************

Back to square one..I'll keep looking.
 
Thread starter
WEll, I found lowers that fit perfectly right in my own garage...I had them on another one of my bikes and I figured they might fit and they did, perfectly...So I popped them on and took a 5 mile ride in the brisk, cold weather and they work very well...They are Memphis shades brand..I'll post the item number if I can find the package, in case anyone else is interested..
 
Info is always good. Any pics?
 
Back
Top