May 18, 2014 #21 D dBuster_imp Been there Happy birthday indeed oh wise one! Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
May 18, 2014 #22 the Ferret Road warrior Been a great day, between all the well wishes here, my favorite meal, my favorite cake and ice cream. I ate so much I'm miserable lol. Almost makes getting older worthwhile
Been a great day, between all the well wishes here, my favorite meal, my favorite cake and ice cream. I ate so much I'm miserable lol. Almost makes getting older worthwhile
May 18, 2014 #25 R ride4now_imp Road warrior Rocky_imp said: Happy birthday Mr. Ferret I've never regretted getting older. It's far, far better than the alternative Click to expand... Amen Rocky!! Well said...
Rocky_imp said: Happy birthday Mr. Ferret I've never regretted getting older. It's far, far better than the alternative Click to expand... Amen Rocky!! Well said...
May 18, 2014 #26 R Rick Froscheiser_imp Been there Happy birthday Ferret. Glad to here the day went well for you. Now hoping the weather changes for you to get some good riding in!
Happy birthday Ferret. Glad to here the day went well for you. Now hoping the weather changes for you to get some good riding in!
May 18, 2014 #28 G Guth_imp Road warrior Been off of the grid for a few days. Getting this in before midnight (PST). Glad to hear that your birthday was a good one ferret!
Been off of the grid for a few days. Getting this in before midnight (PST). Glad to hear that your birthday was a good one ferret!
May 19, 2014 #31 the Ferret Road warrior Hey my first Czech birthday wish..cool! The- now hurtling towards 65- Ferret lol
May 19, 2014 #32 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Thread starter Congrats on the new avatar, Ferret. But it's a bit confusing. I keep looking at it and thinking 'Who's that?'.
Congrats on the new avatar, Ferret. But it's a bit confusing. I keep looking at it and thinking 'Who's that?'.