Special Day

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I think by now it is very early on the morning of 18 May in Cinncinati. That means IT'S THE FERRET'S BIRTHDAY.

Very best wishes to you, Ferret, for today and the year ahead. May you cover many happy miles on the CB, the DY and the Majestic. And all in good weather.

Best wishes.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I think by now it is very early on the morning of 18 May in Cinncinati. That means IT'S THE FERRET'S BIRTHDAY.

Very best wishes to you, Ferret, for today and the year ahead. May you cover many happy miles on the CB, the DY and the Majestic. And all in good weather.

Best wishes.
LOL, I think I caught it in another thread. That old man is probably out riding in his CB.


Never the less. happy b day Ferret. Thank you for your general knowledge of a bunch of
Cormanus_imp said:
I think by now it is very early on the morning of 18 May in Cinncinati. That means IT'S THE FERRET'S BIRTHDAY.

Very best wishes to you, Ferret, for today and the year ahead. May you cover many happy miles on the CB, the DY and the Majestic. And all in good weather.

Best wishes.
LOL, I think I caught it in another thread. That old man is probably out riding in his CB.


Never the less. happy b day Ferret. Thank you for your general knowledge of a bunch of idiots like me. Cant tell you how much I appreciate it.
 
Happy birthday MR ferret. Hope you have many more. I saw a old friend at the Harley shop today he still rides and looks great age. 89 he looks. 60
 
Holy crap don't you guys ever sleep? Its 6 am here in Cinti ( having my first cup of tea) and 36 degrees out. Not riding yet today, but yesterday I rode 60 miles in 49 degrees and raining scrubbing in some new Pilot Road 4 GTs on the ST for an upcoming trip. This weather stinks lol.

Oh and Thanks guys, you are the best :worship:
 
Happy birthday Mr. moderator!! :thumbsup: Thank you for sharing all you knowledge and advices. That route 66 sign you received - turn it upside down and it will show you how many more years you still have ahead of riding...:)
 
Redbirds....awesome! Thanks

Just got in from a 45 mile ride of my favorite locals roads and this Beatles song was going thru my head the whole time. Seemed appropriate lol


My birthday picture

 
Thread starter
Great photo, Ferret. Is it reversed, though? The exhaust pipe looks to be on the wrong side. :)

It's as well Mrs Ferret isn't singing this tribute to age!


 
Lol cormanus where did you find that song ?? MR ferret was having a great birthday. Lol. :) sometimes I think all ole bikers are a little on the slow side !! Lol. But we do love to ride.
 
I will add a Happy Birthday to Ferret as well. Thanks for maintaining this forum! This isn't a CB1100 but I still like the sentiment. :shy:

 
Back
Top