I really wish someone would develop a higher scrambler-style exhaust for the CB1100. It wouldn't be hard to fabricate an aluminum skid plate and a few other bits. You could build a wicked scrambler. But, until that exhaust is re-routed, the CB will never look right with off road tires.
I really wish someone would develop a higher scrambler-style exhaust for the CB1100. It wouldn't be hard to fabricate an aluminum skid plate and a few other bits. You could build a wicked scrambler. But, until that exhaust is re-routed, the CB will never look right with off road tires.
It is difficult with an I4 configuration, I have been looking at other scrambler solutions, for CB750 predominantly, and I have yet to see a side-mount exhaust. There are some exhausts that climb up at the rear but they are still routed under the frame, mostly without any cans, so straight pipe. And almost none with a skid plate. Then there is the shirt suspension travel and the weight of the bike at play which don't make it a great off-roader.