White Dog_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Went looking for the spare connectors behind my left side cover 2014 Standard.
Could not find. There is no clear plastic cover in the maze of wires, nor are there any open circuit wires. Have no idea where to start looking at the wiring diagrams. Is my 2014 a 1100 or 1100A? There are wiring diagrams for each in the Factory Honda Repair Manual.
I plan to install Oxford Heated Grips. The controller has a switch called "Battery Saver Mode" which I assume is the Power On/Off switch. The box says if you forget to turn the grips off, the unit will shut down automatically, thus saving battery draw. How neat is that? The unit comes with ring adapters for connection to the battery, so maybe the Honda spare connectors will not be needed, but I am curious to know if any other 2014 Standard owners have found these connectors. I might want to use them for another device in the future.
Could not find. There is no clear plastic cover in the maze of wires, nor are there any open circuit wires. Have no idea where to start looking at the wiring diagrams. Is my 2014 a 1100 or 1100A? There are wiring diagrams for each in the Factory Honda Repair Manual.
I plan to install Oxford Heated Grips. The controller has a switch called "Battery Saver Mode" which I assume is the Power On/Off switch. The box says if you forget to turn the grips off, the unit will shut down automatically, thus saving battery draw. How neat is that? The unit comes with ring adapters for connection to the battery, so maybe the Honda spare connectors will not be needed, but I am curious to know if any other 2014 Standard owners have found these connectors. I might want to use them for another device in the future.
