Sound of 2014?

HikerToo_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Any sound/video of the 2014 with 4 into 2 exhaust? Or for those that know about both, how does the 14 sound compared to the 13's 4 into 1?
 
Still quiet. Doesn't sound much different to me.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Any sound/video of the 2014 with 4 into 2 exhaust? Or for those that know about both, how does the 14 sound compared to the 13's 4 into 1?
This video does a nice exhaust sound comparison along with a pleasant sound track for the moving bits...

Forgive me, but for once I'm gald I'm this side of the pond so we get the spokes :)
 
I never get tired of watching videos like that about these bikes. So cool. I'm glad I bought mine when I did, or I would have to go to Canada to get a blue standard, I like that bike.

The sound of both bikes seems the same in the video, maybe a little bit of a stereo effect with the 4-2 pipes, :).
 
cb4kenco_imp said:
HikerToo_imp said:
Any sound/video of the 2014 with 4 into 2 exhaust? Or for those that know about both, how does the 14 sound compared to the 13's 4 into 1?
This video does a nice exhaust sound comparison along with a pleasant sound track for the moving bits...

Forgive me, but for once I'm gald I'm this side of the pond so we get the spokes :)
This video does a nice exhaust sound comparison along with a pleasant sound track for the moving bits...

Forgive me, but for once I'm gald I'm this side of the pond so we get the spokes :)
To me at the 1:24 mark where they start to compare the two the dlx seems to have a little more tone. Maybe mic placement or something.
 
Back
Top