Sorry not CB related

Bheezy27403_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well he is a motorcyclist so....

Anywho I know there are some guitar enthusiasts on here. Check out Mark Knopfler's new album "Down the road wherever". Pretty dang good.
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Well he is a motorcyclist so....

Anywho I know there are some guitar enthusiasts on here. Check out Mark Knopfler's new album "Down the road wherever". Pretty dang good.
:thumbsup:
 
Bheezy27403_imp said:
Well he is a motorcyclist so....

Anywho I know there are some guitar enthusiasts on here. Check out Mark Knopfler's new album "Down the road wherever". Pretty dang good.
Ok, I sure will !
 
Love Mark Knopfler’s music...thanks.

Since we’re not CB related in this thread I’d like to sneak in an RIP to the late great Roy Clark. I have wonderful memories of watching him on Hee Haw as a kid...
 
Thanks, Bheezy. A new Knopfler is always something to look forward to.
 
So do the movies Cal and The Princess Bride.
 
Back
Top