Son steals dad's motorcycle...

I remember when the Yamaha Maxim Midnight Special came out. Cosmetically interesting, and same workhorse Maxim under the veneer. I still have the marketing glossy.
 
Here's another great very touching motorcycle story I saw years ago


Be sure to watch it to the end, the old man can still ride!
 
The ferret_imp said:
Here's another great very touching motorcycle story I saw years ago


Be sure to watch it to the end, the old man can still ride!
I saw this one before, but I still enjoyed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And, by the way, old (older) men can still ride...….if you get my drift :rofl:
 
Rocky_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Here's another great very touching motorcycle story I saw years ago


Be sure to watch it to the end, the old man can still ride!
I saw this one before, but I still enjoyed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And, by the way, old (older) men can still ride...….if you get my drift :rofl:
I saw this one before, but I still enjoyed it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
And, by the way, old (older) men can still ride...….if you get my drift :rofl:
:rofl: I do Rocky :worship:
 
Back
Top