Something old and something new

736cc_imp

Been there
Thread starter
A mix of old and new works for me. Please excuse poor picture quality; this site limits of 250mb stymies me from posting the sharp originals.
Don Vesco Rabid Transit fairing, MIZ cowl under tail seat kit, JB Power Magtans, JDM bodywork, handlebars, Michelin Road Pilots, etc
Always improving is a good thing
 
Wow, that is amazing!
I've always thought that MIZ rear tail looked too long for the CB, but with that fairing, it balances just perfectly, and looks tailor-made.
What a great looking bike - congrats!
 
Very awesome

However, keep thinking of this

cc8d6e56030d0d4cf522ff9f35a4d96a.jpg
 
Thread starter
I would go to the Rally if it were closer to NYC or Ct.
Mad Max " The Goose" bike does resemble mine, I know a dude that builds replicas and has a waiting list.
The CB1100 and the Vesco w/ the MIZ combo plus those gold mags is a build that fits me like a glove. I've had Vescos on 4 different bikes since 1980, and before the CB1100 I was a CB750 rider and collector w/ approx 50 restorations and many bike show awards like Mid-Ohio VMD and Rice-O-Rama.
Riding this puppy every chance I get is what I intend to do for many years.
 
I saw your bike in person over the weekend. I was cruising down Montauk hwy through the Hamptons area. Maybe around south Hampton or Quogue. I was on my other bike and was going to stop at first but continued east to hampton bays. On the way back you were already gone.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
It was Saturday afternoon to be exact

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
uscgmac_imp said:
I saw your bike in person over the weekend. I was cruising down Montauk hwy through the Hamptons area. Maybe around south Hampton or Quogue. I was on my other bike and was going to stop at first but continued east to hampton bays. On the way back you were already gone.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
It was Saturday afternoon to be exact

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
I live in Hampton Bays and often ride to Quogue where my local bros hangout and wrench their rides and drink beers at the Motoshop
 
736cc_imp said:
uscgmac_imp said:
I saw your bike in person over the weekend. I was cruising down Montauk hwy through the Hamptons area. Maybe around south Hampton or Quogue. I was on my other bike and was going to stop at first but continued east to hampton bays. On the way back you were already gone.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
It was Saturday afternoon to be exact

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
I live in Hampton Bays and often ride to Quogue where my local bros hangout and wrench their rides and drink beers at the Motoshop
I live in Hampton Bays and often ride to Quogue where my local bros hangout and wrench their rides and drink beers at the Motoshop I live in Nassau County and often ride out east. I usually have lunch at the triangle pub or stop for seafood at tullys and some other places here and there

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top