SOME RIDES

LYN87_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello so i had my CB1100 for about 6 months now. Got some seat time on the bike not as much as i want yet. Got some pictures here from my short rides. :celebrate:
 
Hey, Lyn, what are the aftermarket bars?
 
Sure doesn't look like Ohio lol. I love seeing the west.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Hey, Lyn, what are the aftermarket bars?

Pro taper Cr low is the style.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:
Sure doesn't look like Ohio lol. I love seeing the west.

Haha nope sure not. I'll be posting more photos. I have many with my older bike Honda fury.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
nice! wide open spaces and two sets of mirrors. :thumbsup:
03e5ddcd56f6c632edcecb3445560626.jpg
 
What is that giant smoke signal looking thing?
 
Thread starter
Vic_imp said:
nice! wide open spaces and two sets of mirrors. :thumbsup:
03e5ddcd56f6c632edcecb3445560626.jpg
Yeah I changed them about 3 times now. :rofl: Lots of roads to ride on but have not had a chance to take the bike far yet.
Lord Popgun_imp said:
What is that giant smoke signal looking thing?
Thanks. I was not sure how'd it tune out when I installed the bars nut I like them also. Plus the bike feel more sporty with the lower bars. Now I have a small windscreen so I can get under the wind at higher speeds.
 
Back
Top