gcarper_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I put some semi-knobbies on and they handle roads and dirt fineredbirds_imp said:Looks like the roads around home, loved it. Who knew the CB is a scrambler?
Is that stock exhaust ?gcarper_imp said:Riding some back country and logging roads around Chester SC. Lots of gravel sound and some engine sound.
Is that stock exhaust ? No it's not. hope the pix comes through, my own ideaChapomis_imp said:Is that stock exhaust ?gcarper_imp said:Riding some back country and logging roads around Chester SC. Lots of gravel sound and some engine sound.
been riding, maybe I can get on the forum more now that the weather has "cooled" a little. You know I never did figure what that buzz was!The ferret_imp said:Hey gcarper, where ya been? I see you got rid of the annoying buzzing rattle in your windshield. I couldn't hear it in this video. I'm not sure I'd want to ride that far on those roads on mine.
G'day to you sir, it's good to be here. And we do have some good looking rides, don't we??Cormanus_imp said:G'day gcarper. Good to see you again. Good looking ride.
NICE------fun ridingPterodactyl_imp said:Try this:
![]()
From this road:
![]()
And that was after I ran it through this to clean:
![]()
Cheers
That would cause Ride4Now or Tink to have a stroke :rofl:Pterodactyl_imp said:Try this:
![]()
From this road:
![]()
And that was after I ran it through this to clean:
![]()
Cheers
This is a video that shows the forks working and the camera is fairly steady.The ferret_imp said:That is close to fender hitting horn territory Ptero
