Some ideas for my EX

Lord Popgun_imp said:
I like the green but need some kind of contrasting stripe on the tank.

AND, I want the levitating feature on my CB :D
Doesn’t The Ring do that? :-/
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Maybe MiLord and the Ring are at odds???
He needs to clarify this issue
:)
The Ring said it’s not my servant. Said do it yourself. Do or do not. There is no try. I did not :(

Also, I haven’t noticed any space ships around my house either…
 
Doesn't sound like the Ring. Something funny going on there, Lord Popgun.
 
Well, it got hot here. I think it’s just being lazy.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Maybe time to take The Ring for a ride on the CB1100?

Maybe it is in some sort of protest? :huh:
Agreed, but it's possible that MiLord cannot decide which bike off his two should give the Ring its first ride....miscalculation may even make the Ring more upset....just saying :)
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
Maybe time to take The Ring for a ride on the CB1100?

Maybe it is in some sort of protest? :huh:
Agreed, but it's possible that MiLord cannot decide which bike off his two should give the Ring its first ride....miscalculation may even make the Ring more upset....just saying :)
 
Back
Top