Some hills, some mountains, views and some cows

Bosti

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all.
Yesterday I had a personal day and so I have decided to hop on my CB and go to Austrian Alps.
I did over 600 km and still wanted to do some more, but the day was to short. :(
I am attaching some pictures to share with you what I did.

1. stop: Torracherhohe


Also on my way to the valley towards Predlitz I had my first 8000 km.


On the the way towards Innerkrems.


Taking the panoramic road with the highest point over 2000 m.



Then decided to reach the top of the mountain on foot, height 2180 m.








Cows overlooking the action.

Returning to the motorbike.


The panoramic road was cca 35 km long and had over 50 u-turns/loops like this.


A lake by the road.


It was all downhill from here.
 
Nice pics and beautiful country Bosti. Love the mountains. The panoramic road looks like it would be great fun to ride. By the end and back you'd certainly be experienced at taking U turns lol.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Nice pics and beautiful country Bosti. Love the mountains. The panoramic road looks like it would be great fun to ride. By the end and back you'd certainly be experienced at taking U turns lol.
You certainly can't get tired of U turns. :thumbsup:
 
Fantastic, Bosti. Thanks. It's lovely country.
 
Beautiful pictures. Reminds me of the rides I would go on when I lived in Germany. I would have loved to have had my CB when I was there. A couple of times a year we would ride to Switzerland and areas around lake Constantin. Man I miss riding in Europe.
 
Back
Top