I have a little over 21k miles on the bike and it is stock except for some different mirrors. I am considering changing some things to give her a new look.
New seat cover - Dark brown from Luimoto
Black front and rear fenders - not sure where to find these
New turn signals front an back along with new stop light in back - want LED something smaller than the OEM
A slip on that would put out a little more sound
Other than the seat cover, I am having trouble finding the other parts. Anyone have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
New seat cover - Dark brown from Luimoto
Black front and rear fenders - not sure where to find these
New turn signals front an back along with new stop light in back - want LED something smaller than the OEM
A slip on that would put out a little more sound
Other than the seat cover, I am having trouble finding the other parts. Anyone have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.