Solo Seat?

HikerToo_imp said:
Aww...dang, wanted to see.
Sometimes I think not worth >$600, then I go for a ride, my butt hurts and think it would be worth it, after all, I have to be comfortable, right?
After seeing that seat in your avator I can't understand how the CB seat makes your butt hurt. Hehehe! :D:biker:
Perhaps he will post some new pics! :thumbsup:
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Aww...dang, wanted to see.
Sometimes I think not worth >$600, then I go for a ride, my butt hurts and think it would be worth it, after all, I have to be comfortable, right?
yes you have to be:thumbsup:

I reloaded them, sorry fellas
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Any feed back on this solo seat and its comfort compared to the stock seat?
After a couple thousand miles my opinion is that the stock seat is much more comfortable than the K&H Single. The K&H Single is Higher,Narrower in the front part and Firmer which I like for Spirited Riding. Overall though I bought the Seat mainly for the looks. Hope that helps.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Good news, they answered quick.
Bad news, the price.
$695.00

When did products beome so high priced?
I mean $700 for a seat, $830 for a Staintune, $600 for a leather jacket

This is crazy!!
take it to an upholstery shop, they can make your stock seat to whatever you want. But you need to covering for motorcycle.
 
Back
Top