Solo Seat?

Really like the looks of those, but I use the rear of my seat for tailpacks.

If I had 2 CB 1100 s one would have a red quarter fairing, red side covers, lower bars, bar end mirrors, 4 into 2 pipes, and one of those seats.
 
Thread starter
I've asked for a quote for the closer one with white stitching.
I guess if I ever want to haul anything or one I can put the stock seat back on.
 
HikerToo_imp said:
I've asked for a quote for the closer one with white stitching.
I guess if I ever want to haul anything or one I can put the stock seat back on.

That's true!
 
Thread starter
Good news, they answered quick.
Bad news, the price.
$695.00

When did products beome so high priced?
I mean $700 for a seat, $830 for a Staintune, $600 for a leather jacket

This is crazy!!
 
HikerToo_imp said:
Good news, they answered quick.
Bad news, the price.
$695.00

When did products beome so high priced?
I mean $700 for a seat, $830 for a Staintune, $600 for a leather jacket

This is crazy!!
Yes it's a bit crazy. Both the K&H seat and the Staintune exhaust are very high quality, but that quality comes at a steep premium.

There's certainly room for just plain quality merchandise at a more down to earth price.
 
Just received my K&H solo seat in yesterday. Won't be able to get a good ride on it until next week but initial impressions are good. It does sit about 3/4" higher so that might be a good or bad thing depending on your inseam. Craftsmanship is beautiful and it does indeed change the look of the bike.

Here's a little teaser shot until I can get better pictures of the entire bike.

5fc61b7bed241cb0cd478d4e4d461f3a.jpg
 
Thread starter
Great CBVille!!!
Can't wait for more info and more photos ASAP.
And the big question......is it more comfortable than the stock seat?
I may base my purchase on your answer...no pressure :-)
 
I can see the pics in the 1st and 10th post in this thread but can't see pics
in the 14th thru 16th posts. Is it Photobucket, something wrong on my end?
Ya'll know how much we love pics. Wish I knew what's going on. :(
Jim
 
Looks like photos were deleted from photobucket acct by author
 
Thread starter
Aww...dang, wanted to see.
Sometimes I think not worth >$600, then I go for a ride, my butt hurts and think it would be worth it, after all, I have to be comfortable, right?
 
Back
Top