nhawk7504_imp said:
Happy trails Tomas. Small commuters are fun. I've had many. CB500's are great, for example with the new non vibrating parallel twin motors. One up on the front sprocket for the highway and off you go. A dream on a twisty backroad.
tomas_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Another one! What are you moving on too, tomas?
Travel well and ride safe.
I'm moving to no ride for now. I had a lot riding I wanted to do with the CB, but it just didn't happen for me. It ended up being more bike then I needed for what I was using it for. I surely won't miss all the crazy auto drivers out there. Being 61 and if I do, it would be a small commuter bike.
Stay safe, tomas...........
I'm moving to no ride for now. I had a lot riding I wanted to do with the CB, but it just didn't happen for me. It ended up being more bike then I needed for what I was using it for. I surely won't miss all the crazy auto drivers out there. Being 61 and if I do, it would be a small commuter bike.
Stay safe, tomas...........
I'm moving to no ride for now. I had a lot riding I wanted to do with the CB, but it just didn't happen for me. It ended up being more bike then I needed for what I was using it for. I surely won't miss all the crazy auto drivers out there. Being 61 and if I do, it would be a small commuter bike.
Stay safe, tomas........... Thanks much nhawk7504 for the send off. :beerchug:
500cc will be about the biggest I'll go, with around a 400 pound weight limit. The CB500 would be nice indeed.
Stay safe, tomas.........