Sold CB11... :(

Sorry, please don't let the jaundiced view of my BMW ownership experience spoil the mood :P

Plus, if mine had stayed together, I would still be riding it, and would not have bought my CB, nor would I have met any of you fine folk!
 
Ah ... thank you very much CB1100DLX. :thumbsup:
 
Had my CB for 4 years, loved every minute on it.

Several members have done some great looking mods to their CBs.

I wanted to do some serious touring so instead of converting the CB, I decided to just buy one ready to go.

No regrets except the extra 250 lbs below 5 mph.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
Had my CB for 4 years, loved every minute on it.

Several members have done some great looking mods to their CBs.

I wanted to do some serious touring so instead of converting the CB, I decided to just buy one ready to go.

No regrets except the extra 250 lbs below 5 mph.
I've heard of several guys buying a second bike after they retire. A few of those even bough CB1100s. Just putting that out there. LOL
 
Back
Top