Soft Saddlebags

1100rider_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Are there any soft saddlebags that will fit the CB without relocating the turn signals? I was at the local Honda shop today and everyone they had in stock would hit the turn signal. One would fit great but one of the straps running across the seat that hold the bags on would be under my butt and that would not be comfortable. I would like some that are fairly easy to remove and not be mounted permanently. To be used only for trips to carry things. I have a tail bag but need more room when traveling.
 
Tourmaster Select is what I use. They are probably the ones that have the strap that goes under your butt. That is the way they are for me. It wasn't much of a bother during the 1,300 miles I did to the Gap and back. Two of those days were about 8 hours on bike with no discomfort. (Your butt may vary.)
 
Tourmaster Select for me as well. Never notice the strap.

 
I have the same Tourmaster soft Luggage. They also mount under the seat. Take the seat off. Put your luggage across the back of the bike. Adjust as needed and replace seat. Plenty of room between the exhaust and also doesn't interfere with the blinkers. Also works with my aftermarket café seat. Shown in the pic with the raincovers on.

5ef83f6fff2f6032cba0a538633400de.jpg
 
They need no support. The shock upper holds them off the tire.

The fit is really tight and stable with the side benefit of not requiring signal relocation.
 
Frulk_imp said:
I have the same Tourmaster soft Luggage. They also mount under the seat. Take the seat off. Put your luggage across the back of the bike. Adjust as needed and replace seat. Plenty of room between the exhaust and also doesn't interfere with the blinkers. Also works with my aftermarket café seat. Shown in the pic with the raincovers on.

5ef83f6fff2f6032cba0a538633400de.jpg
Do the Tourmaster Select bags fit OK with the Honda rear rack installed. I plan on mounting them with the straps under the seat as seen above.

Thanks in advance.
 
Thread starter
Yesterday I picked up the Cortech Super bags. Putting the straps under the seat makes all the difference plus provides some sort of protection from theft.
 
Cool... now post a pic of them on your bike! (it's sort of a requirement around here)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Cool... now post a pic of them on your bike! (it's sort of a requirement around here)
Really, we want pics.

I just bought a Cortech tail bag and tank bag (that fits my IPhone 6+). Would love to see the side bags in action.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Cool... now post a pic of them on your bike! (it's sort of a requirement around here)
Really, we want pics.

I just bought a Cortech tail bag and tank bag (that fits my IPhone 6+). Would love to see the side bags in action.
Didn't know anyone made a tail bag that big. :P
 
Back
Top