So,when exactly did Honda quality go in the toilet?

tj_gee_imp said:
My '13 was stored in a garage since new and when I bought it from the original owner last year it had specks of rust on the chrome bits. It sucks, but it isn't a deal breaker. I still enjoy the bike for trips around town.
I have seen that too (from cold, salty northern climate), but in every case some very relaxed 'n' easy chrome polish made very quick work of the "specks" like they never existed.
 
I wasn't going to use it on the CB originally but I think the Scottoiler365 product is very well suited to it, especially the EX with all the chrome. It is easy to apply, mainly invisible and washes right off with a hose. It is nothing like the more sticky thick wax products that are often used, I'm not keen on those. The 365 does bring out black engine paint very well too.

FS 365 Complete Bike Protector - Scottoiler USA
 
Tarps can be a killer. I recently went with my friend to inspect a '68 Chrysler convertible that had been under a non-breathing tarp for ten years. The sight of it when the tarp was removed was quite sad.
 
7b83fef5002064988a86f18134043176.jpg


I'm sure the forum has discussed this product but worth a mention here.
 
Stichill_imp said:
7b83fef5002064988a86f18134043176.jpg


I'm sure the forum has discussed this product but worth a mention here.
Since learning about this stuff from grumbling British riders, I use it everywhere in the yard where rust is born. Seems to simply stun rust.
 
Back
Top