So what shares the garage with your CB?

Great to see so many here with Guzzis!
I have 2. A V11Lemans and a V11 Sport Scura.
My CB also shares the garage with a Valkyrie 1800 and a Yamaha R6..
 
Now, a 2021 NC 750X DCT along with my Honda 420 Rancher with snow blade for plowing the drive.
 
why yes it is as a matter of fact
 
My CB shares a space with two cars which I share with a colleague. The blue one is a Porsche 356 replica. Underneath the fibreglass body is a cut down 70's VW Beetle chassis with new running gear and a flat four air-cooled 1600cc engine. That is mated to the original 70's four speed gearbox. Apparently these gearboxes are indestructible so new ones are not required.

The cream car is a 1952 MG TD with new fangled water-cooling and an engine in the front, weird huh! :) It is actually a great runner and I have kept the points and condenser setup and the original +ve earth wiring. The only upgrade was to fit a relay circuit to power some modern headlamp bulbs.

 
I had a 2017 black Mazda mx5 hard top for 50k miles since new. Great car. Virtually traded it for a low mile decked out 2013 harley ultra limited. Waiting for the goldwing prices to drop a little then I will snag a manual tour version. No car right now just bikes, kind of like it that way.

The harley has taken some getting used to, with the weight, how loud it is, fuel consumption. It makes me appreciate the cb1100 even more.
 
dc23447385ed9910f6b2d8937c55238c.png

a9bb610341c68c9b3207c921ae12266d.png

dc06c52425380f057bfce964f37ff2b1.png

My 2 wheel therapy group


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
ride4now_imp said:
Here’s my stable… left to right

-2009 Kawasaki KLR650
-1970 Kawasaki H1
-2014 Honda CB1100DLX
-2021 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special

b5725be2da7639cd1eeafdddb29a566c.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How long have you had the H1. Always wanted one back when I was a kid. If I had got one then, I made not be here now....
 
Back
Top