So whadya get for Christmas... mc related

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Apparently I don't clean my bike enough because the family got me 5 liters of S-100 and 2 bottles of HondaBrite and a can of Plexus plastic polish..

Oil and filter for the CB

Oil and filter for the ST

and a pair of Alpaca sox

66e31d83b67e7efe37281dff678e056a.jpg
 
I got Joe Rocket heated gloves, but I've had them for over a month. Nothing else MC related.

Nice haul, Ferret!
 
Thread starter
Sea have you tried them yet? If so how do they work?
 
I used them tonight, but just because we blew up gingerbread houses outside my mom's house tonight. LOL They got plenty hot, but I won't know for sure until I'm on the bike.
 
Thread starter
Nice bag! Like the color of the wood and tile too. very nice.
 
Thread starter
sweet.. looking forward to some vids
 
The ferret_imp said:
Nice bag! Like the color of the wood and tile too. very nice.
Thanks, very fond of the breakfast nook table, have a matching rectangluar dining room table
954952acf4969d92648c0425293e8338.png


Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 
Santa really came through with the goods this year ...

691c2b1c5092b9ad6f602adaf61829ef.jpg


The CB gets some new suspension and I got a new pair of boots (for the other bike).

Now all I hope for is that Mrs Flyer doesn't find this stuff until it looks old and well used :blush:
 
Thread starter
:rofl: wow "he" sure did
 
New "Speed and Strength" padded riding jeans, and a wind breaker coat that fits in the little bag and can be stored under my seat. I can wear it under my Joe Rocket mesh jacket in case I do have a liner with me.
711914048a29f96b9c97cbe439a31b7f.jpg
 
Thread starter
Those are great things to get. Let me know how you like the jeans.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Those are great things to get. Let me know how you like the jeans.
RE: Speed and Strength “Dog of War” riding pants.
Motorcycle Gear Closeouts - Cycle Gear

I have been wearing these paints all morning, very comfortable without the knee armor installed. Actually with the knee armor installed, these pants are much more comfortable than my First Gear mesh pants.

I like the knee and waist stretch panels which makes it easier to get my leg over my CB’s saddle, an area I need all the help I can get.

I also like the cargo pants packets.

Keep in mind that I do not have much riding gear experience for comparing products. Before my accident last spring, my idea for riding gear constisted of jeans, lace-up work boots, and (at least) a Wilson leather coat. But after Good Samaritans help me get my CB off my leg and foot (tangled-up boot lace, parts of the bike caught in my ripped jeans), I have been gearing up for safety since!
 
All small but useful stuff: Motul chain cleaner, Tyrox chain wax, and Plexu$ plastic cleaner and polish.

I may do better on my birthday in early May: engine guards, rear rack, and saddlebag brackets are on my wish list.
 
Back
Top