The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
Cormanus_imp said:Spaceman, there was a discussion about the "flash to pass" trigger here. I was going to post about it being useful only on those days when the James Bond fantasy is upon me and I dream of being able to flick it and launch a missile or two to rid the world of cagers who richly deserve it.
Perhaps you could invent a muffler that contains a reasonable store of missiles that can be deployed with the flick-to-pass trigger so we can make sure, at an individual level, that Karma does its job.
I've been considering a dispenser for some sort of horribly smelly liquid. A small tube under the luggage rack, get in front and spew a few ounces into their radiator and A/C system. Then I got to thinking about it, and realized Homeland Security would probably call it a WMD and send me to Gitmo.