So I have ventured out around town a little.

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
I took a quick trip to feed the need for some Arby's for lunch today. I'm not going too far from home yet, but I will get there.

637deb235b6fabf33973b0b081b70f1f.jpg

And yes, my helmet fits in the top box.
 
Bet it was great, but a little scary huh Randy? Good for you man!
 
Thread starter
Not really. I'm just dealing with a sore and weak shoulder at this point. I also don't want to over stress my collarbone because it's not completely healed yet. the X-ray from this passed week was almost identical to the one from a month ago, but you can see if you looked close enough the outline of bone forming around the break. It just doesn't instill me with a whole lot of confidence as of yet.
 
It's going to take a while, maybe years to build your confidence back up, keep your eyes peeled/pealed, but relax and try to have fun.
 
Thread starter
I've been fine with confidence, that's not the issue. It's getting my shoulder up to speed. It's sore right now, nothing major, but it's letting me know its there.
And then not doing too much as to hinder the healing of the bone.
 
Great news, Randy. I hope you enjoyed it.

The bike looks good.
 
Arby's, you lucky dog I only get that North Carolina or I have to travel to Connecticut up north Great to hear you're up on two wheels again
 
Thread starter
There was one in the town I lived in before I moved here from Illinois, but it closed up, without telling it's employees or anyone else for that matter. Yeah, they came into work to find a note on the door saying to go home because it had shut down for good and their last checks would be mailed to them. Talk about a kick in the groin. :@ :(
 
Many better options for beef sandwiches here in Chicago. Hope the shoulder feels better soon. Glad you're out riding. :D
 
Thread starter
I have loved Arby's beef "sangwiches" ( :D ) ever since I was introduced to the one at Harlem and Irving when I was a kid. But I will also always love the good ol'e Italian Beef....YUUUUUUMMMYYY!!! :P
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Horsey sauce on potato cakes. Yum.

never even thought about trying that.......interesting .:dodgy: :-/
 
Back
Top