Nov 10, 2013 #1 G Greg Davis_imp Running like a top Thread starter Just bought a CB 1100, would like to clean it up, buy replacing stock turn signals with smaller. Anyone know where I can purchase? Thanks
Just bought a CB 1100, would like to clean it up, buy replacing stock turn signals with smaller. Anyone know where I can purchase? Thanks
Nov 10, 2013 #2 C cbfan_imp Running like a top Search Amazon or Ebay all kinds, that's where I got mine.
Nov 11, 2013 #3 G Greg Davis_imp Running like a top Thread starter Do I want to buy single filament or Dual Filament from Lockhart Phillips. Thanks Chip, for the post, can't wait to get my new CB 1100 and put the smaller signals on. I also want to change the tail light as you
Do I want to buy single filament or Dual Filament from Lockhart Phillips. Thanks Chip, for the post, can't wait to get my new CB 1100 and put the smaller signals on. I also want to change the tail light as you
Nov 11, 2013 #4 D dBuster_imp Been there Moderators, do we need two threads with the same content? http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1379 Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4
Moderators, do we need two threads with the same content? http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1379 Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk 4.2.4