Thought I'd ask to see what some experienced opinions out there were.
My rear tire looses a few psi per day. 2 or 3 days and it would be about 8 or 9 psi low. I inspected the tire pretty closely and can't find any damage or anything. It's not the valve core. The tire has ~1,200 miles on it. Front tire holds 36 psi reasonably long.
Question is: should I take it in to have it checked out or just deal with a slow leak?
My rear tire looses a few psi per day. 2 or 3 days and it would be about 8 or 9 psi low. I inspected the tire pretty closely and can't find any damage or anything. It's not the valve core. The tire has ~1,200 miles on it. Front tire holds 36 psi reasonably long.
Question is: should I take it in to have it checked out or just deal with a slow leak?
I replaced when it started to slow leak. Your wallet, your comfort zone, your decision.