Nov 27, 2014 #1 J John_imp New to the forum Thread starter Does anyone have information on availability of after market slip on exhaust for 2014 with dual exhaust?
Does anyone have information on availability of after market slip on exhaust for 2014 with dual exhaust?
Nov 27, 2014 #2 the Ferret Road warrior CB4ME just posted up a good looking set. let me see if I can find his thread. Here ya go Over Racing Slip-ons for 2014 Deluxe This is the only set I have seen so far
CB4ME just posted up a good looking set. let me see if I can find his thread. Here ya go Over Racing Slip-ons for 2014 Deluxe This is the only set I have seen so far
Nov 27, 2014 #4 J John_imp New to the forum Thread starter The ferret_imp said: CB4ME just posted up a good looking set. let me see if I can find his thread. Here ya go Over Racing Slip-ons for 2014 Deluxe This is the only set I have seen so far Click to expand... Thank you Any idea where I can order them? I am not having any luck looking on internet for that brand
The ferret_imp said: CB4ME just posted up a good looking set. let me see if I can find his thread. Here ya go Over Racing Slip-ons for 2014 Deluxe This is the only set I have seen so far Click to expand... Thank you Any idea where I can order them? I am not having any luck looking on internet for that brand
Nov 28, 2014 #6 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Samurider hasn't listed them yet because they will not be available until January but he does show them on his Facebook page: Facebook
Samurider hasn't listed them yet because they will not be available until January but he does show them on his Facebook page: Facebook