Hey Steve. If you go in October? There will be at least two CB1100's thereCA200_imp said:Hay Ole, If if you go to the Crud again stop by and say hi, I am the the guy with the red CB1100.
mine and yours
:

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Steve. If you go in October? There will be at least two CB1100's thereCA200_imp said:Hay Ole, If if you go to the Crud again stop by and say hi, I am the the guy with the red CB1100.

Pete didn't make it - He was out of town.CA200_imp said:I did not see Peter this year but I am sure he was there.
CA200_imp said:I did not see Peter this year but I am sure he was there.

dagersh_imp said:Sent them an email. Love Cycle World, and I read all of Egan's Editorials. If you have not read Leanings 1 and 2, you must!
Gersh

Peter lives in the country about 10-15 minutes from me. Near Cooksville, WI. On a little farm. I could take mine (when I get it) over to him and let him giver er a rip. But then, I would need to jump on one of his old Brit bikes.darmahman_imp said:I just emailed Cycle World to get Egan a CB1100 to do a long term test on. Here is the email address:CWLetters@cycleworld.com
In 2003 Cycle World organized a trip from LA to Milwaukee for the Harley 100th Anniversary events. Peter Egan was having issues with his Hepatitis that (I think) he picked up in Vietnam so he couldn't join us for the ride, but he and the Slimy Cruds and his lovely wife Barbara hosted lunch for us at his house. We got to tour the famous garage (including the then recently restored E-Type) and everything. Indeed Peter is a very humble and interesting person. So were David Edwards and Alan Girdler who both made the entire trip with us. Great memories of a great road trip.Guth_imp said:Even if Mr. Egan were to prefer his Bonneville over the CB1100, I'd still love to see him do a review of the Honda. He could write about practically anything and I think that I would enjoy it. I've yet to find a singe column or review that I didn't enjoy. (I keep hoping for a Leanings 3 to come out some day.) Good to hear from those of you who know him that he is as genuine in real life as he comes across to be in his writing. I suppose that truly makes sense if I stop to think about it.

Pete is kinda "old school" with the web.The ferret_imp said:Hey one of you guys that knows him, get him to pop in here and say Hi
The ferret_imp said:Hey one of you guys that knows him, get him to pop in here and say Hi