Skyline Village Inn for sale

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Son just sent me a FB (?) posting but Skyline Village inn at beginning of Diamondback 226A in North Carolina is now for sale,

Skyline Village Inn

We have stayed there, nice place in a great area to ride. Hope motorcycle friendly people buy it.
 
Count me in, as long as Houtman will be a bartender and Inhouse Bob provides wardrobe :D
:beerchug:
 
Looks like a very nice place. Tough time for the hospitality industry right now. You'd need a lot of motorcycle buddies to get you through the ongoing pandemic. And as we seem to get reminded on this site occasionally, the demographic for the CB1100 is a dying/vanishing breed.
 
That sounds like a great idea ! I am already making a sign reading " FREE BEER TOMORROW " We finally are going to make it big in this world . Amos , you can tell your wife that she can have free drinks for the rest of her life but has to stay married to you to get this generous gift. Potential investors can mail checks to me and I will take care of it , minimum amount at least $ 10.000 . Forum members will get a discount on their breakfast.
 
Thread starter
Looks like a million 2 is the asking price Bob
 
I’m sure your credit’s good, Inhouse Bob.
 
I just stayed there July 4th.

Nice place...some recent upgrades...AC units.

Parking lot behind the building with covered shelter for motorcycles...room for trailers.

It was nice to have a place where you could get dinner and a beer without going out. Breakfast was 8-9 and dinner 6-7:30....worked out fine.

I heard something about 1.4 but Idk.

Mike and his wife are great people. They are ready to retire I think. The joke was Amanda the server comes with it lol....she was nice too!

Hope someone as nice as them buy it.
 
offroadfx4_imp said:
I just stayed there July 4th.

Nice place...some recent upgrades...AC units.

Parking lot behind the building with covered shelter for motorcycles...room for trailers.

It was nice to have a place where you could get dinner and a beer without going out. Breakfast was 8-9 and dinner 6-7:30....worked out fine.

I heard something about 1.4 but Idk.

Mike and his wife are great people. They are ready to retire I think. The joke was Amanda the server comes with it lol....she was nice too!

Hope someone as nice as them buy it.
That explains Houtman’s excitement. :P
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Looks like a million 2 is the asking price Bob
I wonder if they'll take a check.
I wonder if they'll take a check. Yes, they will take a check but not from CB 1100 owners as they have spend already all their money on upgrading their bikes. Perhaps they take a credit card ???
Mr. T (Samurider ) could buy this as an American retirement investment as he has all our money !
Cormanus_imp said:
offroadfx4_imp said:
I just stayed there July 4th.

Nice place...some recent upgrades...AC units.

Parking lot behind the building with covered shelter for motorcycles...room for trailers.

It was nice to have a place where you could get dinner and a beer without going out. Breakfast was 8-9 and dinner 6-7:30....worked out fine.

I heard something about 1.4 but Idk.

Mike and his wife are great people. They are ready to retire I think. The joke was Amanda the server comes with it lol....she was nice too!

Hope someone as nice as them buy it.
That explains Houtman’s excitement. :P
That explains Houtman’s excitement. :P
I might have to check her out and at nearly 70 I am not as fussy as I used to be.
Beggars can't be choosers !
 
We joke, but I mentioned the conversation to Tracey last night and she was like, "We could probably do that. Who else would be in?" I said Houtman and she got real quiet. Maybe she just fell asleep?
Anyhow, I can just see that episode of Hotel Rescue. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
 
I can even have the Eagles come out of retirement and play "Hotel North Carolina " at our grand opening . Sorry that Tracy fell asleep after you mentioned my name , most women play dead after seeing/talking to me !
 
I just spent an hour looking at the property and the surrounding area on the interwebs. I've only ridden by and never stopped in the area. I like it. I wonder what the numbers are for the business? I may have to make a call.
 
....**We will be closing November 15th, 2020 and re-opening for the season on March 15th, 2019...???:s

This motel structure has a German/Austrian look! :thumbsup:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
....**We will be closing November 15th, 2020 and re-opening for the season on March 15th, 2019...???:s

This motel structure has a German/Austrian look! :thumbsup:
It's a seasonal place. They get snows and the Blue Ridge Parkway is sometimes closed around there.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
....**We will be closing November 15th, 2020 and re-opening for the season on March 15th, 2019...???:s

This motel structure has a German/Austrian look! :thumbsup:
It's a seasonal place. They get snows and the Blue Ridge Parkway is sometimes closed around there.
It's a seasonal place. They get snows and the Blue Ridge Parkway is sometimes closed around there.
Bob, opens in 2020 and closes in 2019.. :P
 
Back
Top