Skunk !

lash_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I've managed to miss them so far, but any ideas on how you would get the smell off your bike ?
Amazing what you think about just crusin along....
 
Douse it with canned tomatoes and hose it off? Seems to work on my dog who can't seem to learn to leave them alone.
 
There is a formula for getting the smell out online. I have done the tomato juice thing on 1 of my labs that didn't like to leave them alone either but all it did was mute the smell. i still couldn't stand him near me. Will see if I can find a link for you.

Edit, here it is. Not sure if it would hurt a bikes finish or not.

http://www.jlhweb.net/Boxermap/skunk.html
 
Thread starter
Boy, I hope I never have to find out if this would work, but I did bookmark that link..
 
The ferret_imp said:
There is a formula for getting the smell out online. I have done the tomato juice thing on 1 of my labs that didn't like to leave them alone either but all it did was mute the smell. i still couldn't stand him near me. Will see if I can find a link for you.

Edit, here it is. Not sure if it would hurt a bikes finish or not.

http://www.jlhweb.net/Boxermap/skunk.html
That's awesome I'll have to try it next time he does it.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
When I saw the thread title I was a little startled. Thought I had the wrong forum. We don't have those animals in OZ :)

Cheers
I thought that the thread might be about some super-secret Honda prototype bike based on the CB1100 :-)
 
furious_blue_imp said:
Pterodactyl_imp said:
When I saw the thread title I was a little startled. Thought I had the wrong forum. We don't have those animals in OZ :)

Cheers
I thought that the thread might be about some super-secret Honda prototype bike based on the CB1100 :-)
I thought that the thread might be about some super-secret Honda prototype bike based on the CB1100 :-) I thought that the thread might be about some super-secret Honda prototype bike based on the CB1100 :-) You havent really lived till u run over 1 and have to put in a starter the next day. On a truck.
 
Back
Top