Skinflint Seeks Super Secret Seat Source

misterprofessionality

Road warrior
Thread starter
I'm cheap, and don't want to pay crazy Samurider prices. Is there a super secret source on the internet where a guy might be able to buy an OEM seat for less?
 
Hang in there if you don't need it right away. One is bound to show up sooner or later
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
The on-line parts houses sell OEM for less than list. Here is one: https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda/motorcycle/2013/cb1100-ac/seat

Still not cheap though. Getting one from someone on the board is the way to go.
cool! i hadn't found partzilla yet. that's the '14 seat, not the '17, but the spirit is the same, I shold be able to find the one I need. it's certainly still a lot less than Samurider, So if I reach a point where it's time to change my seat and there still isn't one up for sale, then I know what to click.
 
Opps, sorry. Just select the ‘17 model.

Also try partsfish.com and hondapartshouse.com
 
Back
Top