OK, if I ever get to the point that I can't ride, I don't think I'll do a trike. But if I were to do a trike, why not a CBX??? As seen at today's Polar Bear gathering in Hopewell, NJ:
Couldn't the owner of this trike simply bought a Gold Wing trike. Seems almost a sacrilege to chop up a CBX in this manner. Akin to using a racehorse to pull a manure wagon.
Who's to say this wasn't done 10 years ago when the CB was just another old bike not yet worth much? As much as I hate seeing one of these chopped up, it looks pretty cool. On the plus side, it's hard to make that bike handle any worse...
Couldn't the owner of this trike simply bought a Gold Wing trike. Seems almost a sacrilege to chop up a CBX in this manner. Akin to using a racehorse to pull a manure wagon.
What if...the owner loved his CBX as much as we all love our CBs and he couldn't ride 2 wheels anymore ? Is it a sin to take what they loved and convert it to something they could ride for a few more years ?
What if...the owner loved his CBX as much as we all love our CBs and he couldn't ride 2 wheels anymore ? Is it a sin to take what they loved and convert it to something they could ride for a few more years ?