Six by Three

Capo

Road warrior
Thread starter
OK, if I ever get to the point that I can't ride, I don't think I'll do a trike. But if I were to do a trike, why not a CBX??? As seen at today's Polar Bear gathering in Hopewell, NJ:

 
Couldn't the owner of this trike simply bought a Gold Wing trike. Seems almost a sacrilege to chop up a CBX in this manner. Akin to using a racehorse to pull a manure wagon.
 
Thats sooo much nicer than a Gold Wing Trike. I agree that its a shame that they chopped up a CBX, but they did do a nice job of it.
 
Made me cringe to see what they did to a CBX, but to ride a few extra years, maybe I'd do it too... Won't know until I get there.
 
Who's to say this wasn't done 10 years ago when the CB was just another old bike not yet worth much? As much as I hate seeing one of these chopped up, it looks pretty cool. On the plus side, it's hard to make that bike handle any worse...
 
That's awesome. For some reason it somehow seems correct (or at least not wrong anyway) to me for one of these to be made into a trike.
 
What if...the owner loved his CBX as much as we all love our CBs and he couldn't ride 2 wheels anymore ? Is it a sin to take what they loved and convert it to something they could ride for a few more years ?
 
Chapomis_imp said:
What if...the owner loved his CBX as much as we all love our CBs and he couldn't ride 2 wheels anymore ? Is it a sin to take what they loved and convert it to something they could ride for a few more years ?
Only when it's a CBX, LOL.
 
Back
Top